In this article, we will talk about how to set job alerts on LinkedIn. So First of all makes sure you have created an account how to upload a cv on Linkedin for getting jobs. Before proceeding, i would love to tell you that if you are a beginner then you must make your connection with other people in your same domain.
Make your profile optimized for getting a job or being hired by a big company. See, it is free to use LinkedIn & if you can afford to pay then go for a LinkedIn premium account. Do you know the premium account cost of LinkedIn? If you cannot pay for it then go for the free version, it is completely free for beginners.
You are one step closer to adding job alerts on LinkedIn. Before Moving ahead read this article How to use Linkedin to find jobs?
How to add job alerts on Linkedin (Step By Step Guide)
Follow the steps
- Open LinkedIn.com in your browser.
- There are two options to see on the screen. Log in Or sign up.
- Make an account if you have not signed up.
- After account verification, go ahead & log in.
- Click on the job section & search job for which you want to apply.
- For example, if you want to apply for digital marketing then type digital marketing & set filters.
- Set the button turned on for notification/alert for the job.
There are a lot of filters you can use for your own purpose. It can be easy for you to find people around the world. It is seen that there are almost 830 million users of LinkedIn & you might be a part of them.
The most important filters may be Location, Job Type, and Title of the job. In the future, you will receive a notification for the job when they have boosted the job. It is a commonly asked question that can I add more job alerts? As there are a lot of companies that offer jobs for professionals. The answer is yes.
How to Add More Job Alerts on Linkedin
Competition for skills are very high, as you are not only a digital marketer so you can add more job alerts, for more you can see the following video: